I have a very perplexing question

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by iL_weReo, Dec 4, 2007.

  1. iL_weReo

    iL_weReo Guest

    I know this has nothing to do with computer design or apparatus, but
    something incredibly weird has happened to me and I'd like to get some
    of your opinions. You've seen me here before so you know about me.

    I'll make this as short as possible. I'm mot here to spam or advertise
    my videos and one of them isn't even my video.

    Here is my query:

    There are videos of a person I shot under the name Nuclear Warrior
    around 1986. His real name is Phil Danza. Here is one of the YouTube
    videos:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZsmWuWnbY (Short Version)

    You don't have to watch the whole thing. If that link doesn't work
    here's a slightly longer one:

    http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2471611 (Long version)

    NOW what has happened is while doing a search of the name "Phil Danza"
    I come across this video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FKR4vYMplA
    Phil's New Video?

    This is one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. All
    I'm asking you at this point is if you think this is the SAME Phil
    Danza, or could be the same Phil Danza, the same guitarist. Thank you
    very much for your input and your time, Scott.
    iL_weReo, Dec 4, 2007

  2. iL_weReo

    Rôgêr Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > I know this has nothing to do with computer design or apparatus, but
    > something incredibly weird has happened to me and I'd like to get some
    > of your opinions. You've seen me here before so you know about me.
    >
    > I'll make this as short as possible. I'm mot here to spam or advertise
    > my videos and one of them isn't even my video.
    >
    > Here is my query:
    >
    > There are videos of a person I shot under the name Nuclear Warrior
    > around 1986. His real name is Phil Danza. Here is one of the YouTube
    > videos:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpZsmWuWnbY (Short Version)
    >
    > You don't have to watch the whole thing. If that link doesn't work
    > here's a slightly longer one:
    >
    > http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2471611 (Long version)
    >
    > NOW what has happened is while doing a search of the name "Phil Danza"
    > I come across this video:
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FKR4vYMplA
    > Phil's New Video?
    >
    > This is one of the craziest things that has ever happened to me. All
    > I'm asking you at this point is if you think this is the SAME Phil
    > Danza, or could be the same Phil Danza, the same guitarist. Thank you
    > very much for your input and your time, Scott.

    I don't know, but it sure doesn't look like the same guy to me. In your
    tape he bears a resemblance to Freddy Mercury. In the recent tape I
    don't see that. And if it is the same guy, the intervening 21 years were
    very kind to him.
    Rôgêr, Dec 4, 2007

  3. iL_weReo

    Plato Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:

    > I know this has nothing to do with computer design or apparatus, but

    Then in the future, dont provide useless links.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Dec 5, 2007
  4. iL_weReo

    WeReo_ScoTTy Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > iL_weReo wrote:
    >>
    >> I know this has nothing to do with computer design or apparatus, but

    > Then in the future, dont provide useless links.

    Is there anybody abusing you?
    WeReo_ScoTTy, Dec 5, 2007