I have a Trojan!!

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by JimmyKalor, Jul 12, 2007.

  1. JimmyKalor

    JimmyKalor Guest

    JimmyKalor, Jul 12, 2007

  2. JimmyKalor

    Sebastian G. Guest

    JimmyKalor wrote:

    > I got this Trojan Virus from a 'Noble Poker' program I haven’t used in
    > years. My Norton Anti-Virus and XsoftSpySE wont get rid of it. Is there
    > anyone out there that can help me remove it before my computer crashes?

    Flatten and rebuild? What else?

    Sebastian G., Jul 12, 2007

  3. JimmyKalor

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...

    > I got this Trojan Virus from a 'Noble Poker' program I haven?t used in
    > years. My Norton Anti-Virus and XsoftSpySE wont get rid of it. Is there
    > anyone out there that can help me remove it before my computer crashes?

    Only download software you can validate as uncompromised - in the case
    of non-vendor site you have no guarantee that the files are unmodified
    or uncompromised. Anyone providing a link to a non-vendors site with a
    direct download should not be trusted, the vendors sites are the safest
    place to download their application.

    No person of sound mind would download files from a hack site that
    requires a password to access the unknown files when they are available
    directly from the vendors.

    Always remember - only download files from Trusted Sites.

    The following links will take you to vendors sites for Spy Ware / Ad
    ware removal tools and also for Antivirus tools. After you install any
    of these applications and update them, run them in SAFE MODE to allow
    them to properly clean your system.

    First, make sure that your Java is updated to the latest version:
    http://www.java.com/en/download/index.jsp

    These sites are for downloading Anti-Malware and Anti-Spyware tools, in
    order that I would use them myself:

    Dave Lipman's tools:
    Download MULTI_AV.EXE from the URL --
    http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

    AdAwareSE can be found here:
    http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php

    SpyBot Search and Destroy can be found here:

    Secured2K's AntiPauper (download link/info at)
    http://forums.mcafeehelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=65072

    Rogue Fix - This removal tool is the property of Internet Inspiration
    http://www.internetinspiration.co.uk/roguefix.htm

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
    exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
    filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
    'exposed to kids'.

    Leythos, Jul 12, 2007
  4. From: "JimmyKalor" <>

    | I got this Trojan Virus from a 'Noble Poker' program I haven’t used in
    | years. My Norton Anti-Virus and XsoftSpySE wont get rid of it. Is there
    | anyone out there that can help me remove it before my computer crashes?
    |
    | --
    | JimmyKalor

    XoftSpy is NOT a recommended anti spyware/adsware application. Dump it !

    Plaese identify the anti malware appliucation that identified this Trojan and the fully
    qualified name and path to the file(s) deemed to be infected withg this un-named Trojan.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    David H. Lipman, Jul 12, 2007
  5. JimmyKalor

    Sebastian G. Guest

    David H. Lipman wrote:

    > XoftSpy is NOT a recommended anti spyware/adsware application. Dump it !

    What would an recommended anti spyware/adware application? Dump them all!
    They can't even remotely hold the promised functionality.

    Sebastian G., Jul 13, 2007
  6. JimmyKalor

    nathan6 Guest

    I recommend you to download the free program called Spy ware sweepe
    from www.spyware-sweeper.com This is one of the very few teste
    anti-spy ware programs that can help you to remove the Troja
    successfully. You would find detailed instructions at the site

    --
    nathan
    nathan6's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=2744

    http://forums.techarena.i