    Jimbo Guest

    Can you hear me screaming on the TV?

    "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

    Jimbo, May 21, 2004

  2. Jimbo

    Richard Guest

    "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    news:c8l5jb$lr2$...
    > Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
    >
    > "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

    I have an answer for you.

    SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

    Richard, May 21, 2004

  3. Jimbo

    Hywel Guest

    In article <>, Richard says...

    > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    > > Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
    > >
    > > "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    > >

    > I have an answer for you.
    >
    > SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

    How ironic, Bullis.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://kibo.org.uk/

    Hywel, May 21, 2004
  4. Richard wrote:

    > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    >> Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
    >>
    >> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    >>

    > I have an answer for you.
    >
    > SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

    Pot. Kettle. Black.

    --
    Gary G. Taylor * Rialto, CA

    Gary G. Taylor, May 21, 2004
  5. Jimbo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Gary G. Taylor" <> wrote in message
    > Richard wrote:
    >

    > > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    > >> Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
    > >>
    > >> "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
    > >>

    > > I have an answer for you.
    > >
    > > SHUT THE **** UP STOOPID!

    > Pot. Kettle. Black.

    LMAO!

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2004
  6. Jimbo

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    > Can you hear me screaming on the TV?
    >
    > "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

    What the f*** are you *doing* on your TV? (Oh...wait I just read your NEXT
    post...master...ummm....)

    Toolman Tim, May 22, 2004