I have a question about IE 7 too.

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Dec 11, 2006.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Another John with a similar question about the tabs in IE7.

    You know when you have a few different programs open and you want to
    use your keyboard to flip between them quickly instead of using the
    mouse, and you quickly hold the alt key and press the tab button?

    Well, I just wondered if there is a way to do something similar with
    the tabs within one IE7 window? Or would you have to always use your
    mouse to do this?

    I think it could be a pain if this is the case and I wouldn't see the
    tabs necessarily as a convenience, I'd prefer to have a separate IE7
    window open instead of just a tab.

    I am still getting used to IE7, and I often forget that there are
    other tabs open. If there is an easy way to flip between them though
    please let me know.

    Cheers

    John
    John, Dec 11, 2006

  2. John

    Pen Guest

    John wrote:
    > Another John with a similar question about the tabs in IE7.
    >
    > You know when you have a few different programs open and you want to
    > use your keyboard to flip between them quickly instead of using the
    > mouse, and you quickly hold the alt key and press the tab button?
    >
    > Well, I just wondered if there is a way to do something similar with
    > the tabs within one IE7 window? Or would you have to always use your
    > mouse to do this?
    >
    > I think it could be a pain if this is the case and I wouldn't see the
    > tabs necessarily as a convenience, I'd prefer to have a separate IE7
    > window open instead of just a tab.
    >
    > I am still getting used to IE7, and I often forget that there are
    > other tabs open. If there is an easy way to flip between them though
    > please let me know.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > John

    Ctrl/Tab will switch between open tabs. See the IE help.
    Pen, Dec 11, 2006