    rca jack to coaxial cable.
    Please advise.
    Thanks

    meho, Dec 1, 2003

  2. meho wrote:

    > Is there a cable that I can get that goes from
    > rca jack to coaxial cable.
    > Please advise.

    Radio Shack has tons of converters, take both manuals
    with you to your local branch and you should be able
    to walk out just a few minutes later with the right
    connector.

    drc :)

    Darrel Christenson, Dec 1, 2003

  3. meho

    JR Guest

    You need an RF Converter. It's a small box, a little bigger than a fist
    that you will send the coaxal into from the TV and then RCA cables out of
    into the DVD player. They run about $30

    Radio Shack is the place to go

    JR, Dec 1, 2003