I hate Roids!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by gangle, Oct 8, 2003.

  1. gangle

    gangle Guest

    gangle, Oct 8, 2003

  2. gangle

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as gangle continued:

    > Many informative links here:
    >
    > http://hemorrhoids.allbio.org/

    They spelled 'haemorroids' wrong.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 8, 2003

  3. gangle

    Brian H¹© Guest

    slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as gangle continued:
    >
    >> Many informative links here:
    >>
    >> http://hemorrhoids.allbio.org/

    > They spelled 'haemorroids' wrong.

    Also colour and tyre.
    But the biggest spelling mistake is "thousand million", they keep spelling it as
    billion for some strange reason.

    Brian H¹©, Oct 8, 2003
  4. gangle

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as gangle continued:
    >>
    >>> Many informative links here:
    >>>
    >>> http://hemorrhoids.allbio.org/

    >> They spelled 'haemorroids' wrong.

    > Also colour and tyre.
    > But the biggest spelling mistake is "thousand million", they keep
    > spelling it as billion for some strange reason.

    Wait til he starts putting the date on his page the wrong way round ;-)

    Resistance is fewtle.
    --
    slumpy
    no more