    Messages:
    2,424
    XhArD, seeing as you were the scapegoat of the moment, this is your fault, I'll be sending you my hospital bill next week. :)

    The Modfather, Oct 5, 2005

  2. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, Scapegoat contact.
    Line #83724982703809427098342 ::
    The Scapegoat is not responsible for Hospitial Bills caused by the scapegoat. Nor problems blamed on the scapegoat.
    There we go all summed up though there is another thing
    Line #7897938 ::
    Scapegoat must pay all fines 3 weeks after they are due.
    I seriously dont know how that got there :|

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005

  3. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Why'd you delete my post? :( and nah, he can pay his own damn bills :p I just get BLAMED for everything :)

    XhArD, Oct 5, 2005
  4. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i didn't :| delete ur post that is... its your fault :p

    unholy, Oct 5, 2005
  5. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well, um, my insurance will pay them, so that's okay I guess, but you mentioned fines... Hmmm... Ok, I got this parking ticket here...

    The Modfather, Oct 6, 2005
  6. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    is it from october or september? coz if not, SCAPEGOAT BLAME STATUS VOID!! :p

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  7. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yep... line ..... Tickets only viod with that current months scapegoat, if they are no longer sacapegoat then the blame is void...
    :D
    see how long u can be a Scape Goat ross :D

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  8. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    first goal will be 3 months, then 6, then 1 year :p

    XhArD, Oct 6, 2005
  9. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha i wouldn't be too surprised :D

    unholy, Oct 6, 2005
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    It's from September, 30th.
    So, X... Your fault!

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  11. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Provide proof of date :p And even if you do, it doesn't mean I have to pay for it. Just means you can blame me for it, hehe.

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  12. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha :D ur a funny one... no breaking the scapegoat contract now though! :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  13. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I'd scan it, but my scanner's unhooked, so here's a pic.
    [​IMG]

    The Modfather, Oct 7, 2005
  14. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I see no date though.

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  15. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not looking at anything but why is it from still runs.com?

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  16. The Modfather

    PUTALE

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    220
    hehehe, it's nice to have a scapegoat to blame on everything.

    PUTALE, Oct 7, 2005
  17. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    But you haven't blamed me for anything yet, give it a go. I've been told it's pretty fun :)

    XhArD, Oct 7, 2005
  18. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehe yep :D.. its your fault i didn't get to work tonight ross :p

    unholy, Oct 7, 2005
  19. The Modfather

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    XhArD, it's your fauly my computer went bung!
    I come home and turn it on after it was working perfect and I get that wacko BSOD (not the usual one) and it says it can't find some windows log file or some crap. I freak, because not that long ago my hard drive and stuff messed up during a backup :?
    I downloaded PE Builder and (BartPE or something) and got that booting, used it to run chkdsk, fixed it, all works perfect now.
    But it scared me and annoyed me so XhArD, DONT DO IT AGAIN!

    RObErT_RaTh, Oct 7, 2005
  20. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    So Modfather....

    ...are you feeling better? If not, we know who to blame.
    And did I hear BSOD? There's no doubt who's fault that one is! :eek:

    bigal, Oct 7, 2005