    that will happen later today .. :)

    --
    Mikey aka "mr.gadget"

    Mike Fields, Dec 25, 2006

  2. Mike Fields

    Mike Fields Guest

    "Mike Fields" <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote in message
    news:...
    > "Help, I got this new camera see and I can't figure out how to turn it
    > on and I don't have time to open the users manual ....."
    >

    > Just thought I would help prepare people for the flood of posts
    > that will happen later today .. :)
    >
    > --
    > Mikey aka "mr.gadget"

    PS -- Merry Christmas !! (hit send too quick)

    mikey

    Mike Fields, Dec 25, 2006

  3. On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:20:48 -0800, Mike Fields <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote:
    > "Help, I got this new camera see and I can't figure out
    > how to turn it on and I don't have time to open
    > the users manual ....."

    "OK, this is a difficult step. You'll need a flat-head screwdriver, a
    claw hammer, and the battery from your car..."

    -dms

    Daniel Silevitch, Dec 25, 2006
  4. Mike Fields

    Ken Lucke Guest

    In article <>, Mike Fields
    <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote:

    > "Help, I got this new camera see and I can't figure out
    > how to turn it on and I don't have time to open
    > the users manual ....."
    >

    > Just thought I would help prepare people for the flood of posts
    > that will happen later today .. :)

    You're already too late.

    independence.
    -- Charles A. Beard

    Ken Lucke, Dec 25, 2006
  5. Mike Fields

    Bill Reece Guest

    'like that signature qoute

    Bill Reece, Dec 25, 2006
  6. Mike Fields

    LuvLatins Guest

    On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 17:44:14 GMT, Daniel Silevitch
    <> wrote:

    >"OK, this is a difficult step. You'll need a flat-head screwdriver, a
    >claw hammer, and the battery from your car..."
    >
    >-dms

    Don't forget the aluminum foil, very important

    LuvLatins, Dec 25, 2006
  7. Mike Fields

    Bob Williams Guest

    Mike Fields wrote:
    > "Help, I got this new camera see and I can't figure out how to turn it
    > on and I don't have time to open the users manual ....."
    >

    > Just thought I would help prepare people for the flood of posts
    > that will happen later today .. :)

    Without knowing The Brand/Model#, your best bet is to press every button
    and push every slider that you can see. One of them will turn on the
    camera. Then, "Let the games begin".
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Dec 25, 2006
  8. Mike Fields

    Conrad Guest

    Hi Mike and all who read this,

    Mike Fields wrote:

    > "Help, I got this new camera see and I can't figure out
    > how to turn it on and I don't have time to open
    > the users manual ....."

    > Just thought I would help prepare people for the flood of posts
    > that will happen later today .. :)

    Funny thing happened to me. I got my 8-year old grandson a new digital
    camera (H-P E327). My wife thought I'd have to help him use it. Well,
    he opened the package and within minutes was taking pictures - lots of
    pictures. He went around the house firing with flash - playing back
    pictures (slide show) - and making video captures. Go figure.

    Best,

    Conrad
    Camp Sherman, Oregon

    PS Honestly, it's a true story and my grandson had never used a
    digital camera beforeChristmas day.

    Conrad, Dec 26, 2006
  9. Mike Fields

    Bill Funk Guest

    On Mon, 25 Dec 2006 09:20:48 -0800, "Mike Fields"
    <spam_me_not_mr.gadget2@comcastDOTnet> wrote:

    >"Help, I got this new camera see and I can't figure out
    >how to turn it on and I don't have time to open
    >the users manual ....."

    The first step is to clean off the cosmoline the factory packed it in.
    The dishwasher works best for this. Heavy-duty cycle.
    --
    Bill Funk
    replace "g" with "a"

    Bill Funk, Dec 26, 2006