    nth5s Guest

    Hi,
    I read in the forum that many of you need test-dumps for you
    certificate preparation. I've got a dump package at www.itbookmark.co
    for MCSA 2003 with just 7$. All the dump are Testking latest version
    Oh, what a BIG deal they have.
    In their list are all the dump for MS certs and Cisco. You should tr
    to visit.

    Happy study to al

    nth5
    nth5s, Feb 16, 2004

  2. nth5s

    showgun Guest

    that is not studying, you git. great way of free
    advertising but just to let everyone know this site is a
    scam, its one of the all we need is your cedit card detail
    and we will send it stright to you and evan if it was
    legit, you wount learn anything from what they have to
    ofer its all just very very bad cheat sheets that arent
    evan going to help you pass

    your

    www.itbookmark.com
    >for MCSA 2003 with just 7$. All the dump are Testking

    latest version!
    >Oh, what a BIG deal they have.
    >In their list are all the dump for MS certs and Cisco.

    You should try

    --------------

    showgun, Feb 16, 2004

  3. nth5s

    techgrl Guest

    You are a crackhead.......

    ---------------

    techgrl, Feb 16, 2004
  4. On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 04:42:36 -0800, "showgun"
    <> wrote:

    >that is not studying, you git. great way of free
    >advertising but just to let everyone know this site is a
    >scam, its one of the all we need is your cedit card detail
    >and we will send it stright to you and evan if it was
    >legit, you wount learn anything from what they have to
    >ofer its all just very very bad cheat sheets that arent
    >evan going to help you pass

    In a world of Bacteria this nth5s must be a god. However, to the
    world of MCSE he/she is amoebic dissentary.

    ================================
    My Hero:
    (remove vroomfondle to email me)
    ================================
    Marlin Munrow, Feb 16, 2004
  5. nth5s

    Guest Guest

    I agree. I am a MCSE 2000 and CCNA and with people
    cheating with brain dumps, it just makes my well earned
    certifications look worthless. STOP CHEATING and earn
    your certs. These were not easy to get even with the 9
    years experience I have.

    -

    Guest, Feb 17, 2004
  6. nth5s

    Guest Guest

    Hello All,

    Geez, this was my first gander at the forum and I must
    say/type that I was/am appalled. Braindumps. The mere
    mention of bd's makes my stomach turn.

    Come on, you don't need bd's. Read the material. Build a
    test network...Heck, even use VMware or Microsoft Virtual
    PC or some other proggie and study - study - work hard -
    study some more... <that my friends is the ONLY winning
    ingredient you need to pass the test(s).

    thank you..

    tony
    Guest, Feb 18, 2004
  7. nth5s

    kat Guest

    no, thank YOU Tony.

    --
    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    /* Saying your OS is the best in the world 'cause more people use it is
    like saying McDonalds makes the best food in the world. */
    kat, Feb 18, 2004