    2,424
    Guess what, the Necronomicase just won the latest Bawls Out of the Box contest! :)

    XBox360 here I come baby!
    The Modfather, Mar 1, 2006

  2. The Modfather

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Congrats. What did you win for it? Not an xbox 360? :|
    XhArD, Mar 1, 2006

  3. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    No, $500. :)

    I think a case of Bawls too, not sure, can't drink it though, heavily caffinated, so I'll be giving out free bottles of Bawls to the family. :)

    Al's won this one in the past too ya know.
    The Modfather, Mar 1, 2006
  4. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Hey that's great! Welcome to the "I've got Bawls" club! FYI, I won $500 in Feb 2005 (out of the box contest).
    bigal, Mar 1, 2006
  5. The Modfather

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    W00tzors, OMFG Modfather u haxed to get it didn't you :p

    Gratz man
    unholy, Mar 2, 2006
  6. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, I haxed. :) No, and as it turns out, it's the Choper PC that won not the Necro. <Shrug>

    Al, I heard from Dracos that it took him months to get his prize, how long did it take you?
    The Modfather, Mar 2, 2006
  7. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Only a few weeks. I made a photocopy of the check before cashing it, as I wasn't 100% confident it was a real contest at the time.
    bigal, Mar 3, 2006
  8. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    The Modfather, Mar 3, 2006
  9. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Too bad they squish the pictures in a weird way. Your system looks good.
    bigal, Mar 3, 2006
  10. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I know, that's the first thing I noticed. Looks like their web guy doesn't know much about what he's doing there. He just throws the images into the template without considering the fact that the ratios might be different. <Sigh> Oh well.

    Check out the new Infinity when you get a chance.
    The Modfather, Mar 3, 2006
  11. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I checked it out, and it looks pretty nice. I like that clock.

    I decided to update my home page. I've added "friends of" links to your site, Think Computers, and of course, Velocity Reviews. Can you add a link to my site from your home page? After all, misery loves company.
    bigal, Mar 3, 2006
  12. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Update: You got the last Bawls award, at least for HotMod. Check their website, and you'll see they are planning something new for April 2006.
    bigal, Mar 31, 2006
  13. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Wow, I have the last Bawls ever! I am THE MAN! Nobody after me gets Bawls awards, you are all ballzless! :)

    P.S. You've had a link on my site for ages Al.
    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006
  14. The Modfather

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh oh....

    :creep: :???:
    I thought that was our little secret. Now Nathan will know. Pretty soon he's gonna ask for his link on my site....
    bigal, Apr 1, 2006
  15. The Modfather

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Link to what? He never got his site up, keeps babbling about something with his brother and so forth. Meh?
    The Modfather, Apr 1, 2006