    i got logitech stx webcam wurks great whit yust 2 not whit 4
    when 4 in audio does wird usb evrything
    ?????????

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlyaw==?=, Jul 29, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGlyaw==?=

    Robert Boers Guest

    dirk wrote:
    > hello peoepele i got e gigabyte mothere bord dq6 intel 965 946
    > core 2 duo 6600 end mem adata ddr2 800
    > when i wurk whit 2 gig no problem but when 4 its freaking
    > i got logitech stx webcam wurks great whit yust 2 not whit 4
    > when 4 in audio does wird usb evrything
    > ?????????

    Your Logitech STX webcam sees that you cannot spell, and gets confused.
    Remove all your PC memory and keep it for a week in a fridge so that it
    drains the excess electrons. Then don't access newsgroups for a month or
    two until your system stabilizes.

    - Rob

    Robert Boers, Aug 16, 2007

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlyaw==?=, Sep 23, 2007
  4. well thanks boers

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlyaw==?=, Sep 23, 2007
  5. i did what you say but that dint help

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlyaw==?=, Sep 23, 2007
  6. Seriously:

    1. Check your BIOS version (what date and number?)

    2. Check with Gigabyte for a later version.

    3. If update exists, flash your BIOS with that version!
    (Make sure you understand every aspect of the Flashing procedure as
    described by Gigabyte, and read everything that you find!)

    4. Install all your memory - Re-install the OS from scratch -
    Partition and Format the drive(s).

    5. Report back here, how much memory the installation can see.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 23, 2007

  7. > i have update my bios i have done evrything my problem is while back i now what problem is its e bug in vista ultimate 64 bit it wurks whit 4 gig mem but usb not only can fix when fresh install end e update i dont no the update but i dont like to start oll over agine so it yust 2 gig now

    thanks dirk

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGlyaw==?=, Sep 23, 2007
  8. O.K. - and two GB RAM should be fine in most situations too. At least until
    you find the problem, but it is not likely to be the OS.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 24, 2007