    To see what data this error this error report contains, click here.

    What caused it, what does it mean and how to stop it?

    nasser

    =?Utf-8?B?bmFzc2VyIGphbWFs?=, Sep 1, 2007

  2. Just a guess:

    Maybe some internet explorer plug in, try removing them via the
    options/menu;s.

    I have seen this message too but not every time.

    With log off you mean closing the browser and not logging off from the
    system ?

    Or do you mean log of from the system with a browser still open ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, Sep 1, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bmFzc2VyIGphbWFs?=

    Jud Hendrix Guest

    On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 00:30:26 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" <>
    wrote:

    >Just a guess:
    >
    >Maybe some internet explorer plug in, try removing them via the
    >options/menu;s.
    >
    >I have seen this message too but not every time.
    >
    >With log off you mean closing the browser and not logging off from the
    >system ?
    >
    >Or do you mean log of from the system with a browser still open ?

    In addition to what Skybuck says, run a spy/adware scan.

    jud

    Jud Hendrix, Sep 2, 2007
  4. Yes I mean closing the browser, and how do you get to options/ menu?
    --
    nasser

    =?Utf-8?B?bmFzc2VyIGphbWFs?=, Sep 2, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?bmFzc2VyIGphbWFs?=

    John Barnes Guest

    You can manage them. Using the toolbar on IE, tools/internet
    options/programs/manage add-ons. Personally, I would launch the version of
    IE that doesn't have add-ons and see if that is a problem. Using Start,
    start search Type internet in the menu above, select Internet Explorer
    (no Add-ons)

    John Barnes, Sep 2, 2007