I GATE'd The PIG

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by W.oo;olf.e2z, Dec 4, 2009.

  1. W.oo;olf.e2z

    W.oo;olf.e2z Guest

    I TURNED OFF PiGGy's phone and thus LOCKED THE PIG OFF OF USENET

    Yes, I got tired of AWL them LIES about how PiGGy kept sending police to
    places in that FANTASYLAND, so I went and CAWL'd the phone company and
    advised them of the CRIMES OF PEDOSHINE PIG FACE and they AGREED and
    SHUT DOWN THE PIG

    SO THEN....have ya AWL noticed just HOW FUCKING NICE IT IS when the
    group is NOT INUNDATED with PIG's LOAD(s) OF SHIT(s) AWL OVE THE PLACE

    SO YOU CAN THANK ME AND NEXT TIME THE GREASY FAT STUPID CHILD MOLESTER
    POSTS MORE SHIT....just TELL ME and I will once AGAIN get hold of the
    SLUM POLICE and have PiGGy's FAT RETARD'd DUMB ASS REMOVED AGAIN

    YOU ARE AWL WELCOME IN ADVANCE ;)

    *I Gate¹d The PIG*
    To the tune of: I Started a Joke by The Bee Gees

    I gate¹d The PIG
    Which started the whole world laffing
    But Shitshine was too STUPID to see
    IT was really AWL about ME, oh yes

    I started to laff, which started the whole net laughing,
    Oh, if I¹d only seen that the PiGGy has fleas

    I looked at the screen, wiping the tears from my eyes,
    And I fell out of bed, Laffin¹ my ass off from things that I¹d said.

    Til the pig finally died, which started the whole world living,
    Oh, if I¹d only seen what a grand day that¹d be
    --
    "Scott Lifshine is the biggest joke on the Internet" -Desk Rabbit
    ®o|o®

    W.oo;olf.e2z, Dec 4, 2009