    probably is a special version for the I-Friend. Any help or links to
    information would be greatly appreciated.

    Gerald
    Warmbells, May 18, 2007

  2. Warmbells

    Pen Guest

    Warmbells wrote:
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > We purchased an I-Friend PC about 2 to 3 years ago, now I am in need of
    > using the recovery CD. I have to change the bios to boot from the CD but
    > I can't find a way into the bios. The I-Friend website at
    > www.ifriendpc.co.uk is returning the error 'can't find the server'. I
    > have run SiSoft Sandra which says that the bios is a Pheonix but it
    > probably is a special version for the I-Friend. Any help or links to
    > information would be greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Gerald

    Try the *Delete* key during the initial boot. If that fails try the F keys.
    Pen, May 18, 2007

  3. Warmbells

    teldel

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    Entering I-Friend Bios

    Hi, the key combination that you need is Ctrl+Alt+S together before Windows starts loading. You might find that you have to time it right as sometimes you can try too early and then it won't register the key presses. I hope this helps.
    teldel, Aug 11, 2007