    I used Prep Logics A+ practice tests and the cd that came with the
    book and it all helped out tremendously.

    Thanks to everyone on the net for helping me succed.

    Scott Bayo, Oct 17, 2005

  2. Scott Bayo

    David Hough Guest

    Congrats, Scott, on getting it done. And good luck to you. Dave

    David Hough, Oct 17, 2005

  3. Scott Bayo

    Winter Guest

    How was the OS test. I'm taking it next week and can't seem to grasp all
    the files for all the different systems.

    Winter, Oct 19, 2005
  4. Scott Bayo

    Scott Bayo Guest

    I thought the OS test was a little easier than the core. Know
    everything you can about all of the operating systems: system
    requirments, MINIMUM and recommended, dos commands and their switches,
    i remember a lot of snap in questions and mmc. Just review as much as
    possible.

    Scott Bayo, Oct 22, 2005