    nth5s Guest

    Hi,
    I read in the forum that many of you need test-dumps for you
    certificate preparation. I've got a dump package at www.itbookmark.co
    for MCSA 2003 with just 7$. All the dump are Testking latest version
    Oh, what a BIG deal they have.
    In their list are all the dump for MS certs and Cisco. You should tr
    to visit.

    Happy study to al

    nth5

    nth5s, Feb 16, 2004

  2. The exams can be quite long and stressful so I usually try to take a dump
    beforehand, just in case.

    Colin Nash [MVP], Feb 17, 2004