  1. I studied throuth the transcender practice test that was
    like 1 year old. I got this from a friend. I didn't have
    the enough time to finish. What is your advice.
    Katherine Ulloa, Oct 28, 2003

  2. You didn't study enough. What else beside Transcender you used?

    NEW NAME, OLD GUY, Oct 28, 2003

  3. Katherine Ulloa

    MCSE World Guest

    Study more and buy a licensce for your own copy of the Transcender.

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 29, 2003
  4. "Katherine Ulloa"
    > I studied throuth the transcender practice test that was
    > like 1 year old. I got this from a friend. I didn't have
    > the enough time to finish. What is your advice.

    Find the exam objectives from MS. Learn them. Use them. Know them.
    Why else would you bother sitting this exam?
    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Oct 29, 2003
  5. Katherine Ulloa

    brianz Guest

    read and answer the questions quicker

    brianz, Oct 29, 2003
  6. Katherine Ulloa

    Consultant Guest

    yes, try using the product for a bit, ugh

    Consultant, Oct 29, 2003
  7. Katherine Ulloa

    Beoweolf Guest

    Take this down... Read A real Book, practice the exercises on a real
    computer, if something comes up that isn't cover in book #1, get and read a
    second book (different author would be helpful) repeat until competence is
    achieved. Then take the test.
    "Katherine Ulloa" <> wrote in message
    > I studied throuth the transcender practice test that was
    > like 1 year old. I got this from a friend. I didn't have
    > the enough time to finish. What is your advice.

    ---
    Beoweolf, Oct 31, 2003
  8. Katherine Ulloa

    Gary Guest

    Hi, use the one from the Microsoft Resource Kit. They're
    still the best source of information...

    Gary, Nov 3, 2003
  9. Katherine Ulloa

    Lobo Guest

    On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:56:50 -0800, Katherine Ulloa wrote:

    > I studied throuth the transcender practice test that was
    > like 1 year old. I got this from a friend. I didn't have
    > the enough time to finish. What is your advice.

    USe Braindumps ... 70-216 is very hard to pass ... i have passed 70-216 and
    70-218... 216 is more like engeneer shit while 218 is more usefull in day
    to day work
    Lobo, Nov 4, 2003
  10. Katherine Ulloa

    Edgar Guest

    I read to test king, very good material

    Edgar, Nov 4, 2003
  11. Edgar wrote:
    > I read to test king, very good material

    Contestant #3 for AFOtD
    FrisbeeĀ® MCNGP, Nov 4, 2003
  12. Katherine Ulloa

    Consultant Guest

    and does test king appreciate you reading to it?

    Consultant, Nov 4, 2003
  13. Katherine Ulloa

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "Edgar" <> wrote in message
    > I read to test king, very good material

    I read to my kids.... more productive I think

    S. O'Brien, Nov 4, 2003