    thanks
    --
    james kirk
    =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXNraXJrNzM=?=, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Hi James,

    There's a fair bit of explanation further down in the post titled "2 copies
    of internet explorer???!!!"

    Cheers

    Graham McAllister

    =?Utf-8?B?Z21jYWxsaXM=?=, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Why doesn't Internet Explorer 64-bit work with websites like its 32 bit
    counterpart?

    You'll find you need the 32-bit IE, I'm afraid, until such time as web sites
    are updated to properly support 64-bit IE. Right now, you'd have problems
    with just the 64-bit.

    Active X Controls

    When on-line, I get prompted to install Active X several times (depending on
    the site). I click and select install now and 1 of 2 things happens. It
    either asks for the run now or save, or it does nothing.

    Again, the problem is most folks haven't yet re-written their activex
    controls for 64-bit. That's why the default is to use the 32-bit version of
    IE, which doesn't have a problem.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 5, 2005
  4. =?Utf-8?B?amFtZXNraXJrNzM=?=

    Red Guest

    You just posted this one minute ago...please clean your keyboard, something
    is sticking

    Red, Jun 8, 2005
  5. Yes, I have posted this more than once, so whats your point?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 8, 2005