    A Petro Guest

    Is there any advantage in accessing Internet Explorer through Firefox
    instead of going direct to IE.

    A Petro, Jun 29, 2011

  2. "A Petro" <> wrote in message
    news:iue1am$1sr$...
    > Is there any advantage in accessing Internet Explorer through Firefox
    > instead of going direct to IE.

    What?

    FireFox is essentially Netscape, why would you use Netscape to start IE? Why
    not just use FireFox to do everything, or use IE?

    Jeff Strickland, Jun 29, 2011

  3. A Petro banged his head on his keyboard to write :
    > Is there any advantage in accessing Internet Explorer through Firefox instead
    > of going direct to IE.

    OK, I'm missing something here. Why would you want to do that?

    I can see choosing one over the other. IE if you're more familiar and
    comfortable and don't want to learn a new system. Firefox if you want
    a better browser (allegedly faster and more secure). Other browsers
    available, as well.

    I don't see any reason to use one to access the other.

    Can you even do that?

    --
    -There are some who call me...
    Jim

    "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

    James D Andrews, Jun 29, 2011