  1. When I click on a windows and click open in new windows or click on a link
    in an email
    the page does not open Unless I stop and refresh . Any Ideas ?

    Jesus Alvarado !!, Dec 30, 2005

  2. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    lord, your file associations may be corrupt

    Consultant, Dec 30, 2005

  3. ie also get an error loading dll

    Jesus Alvarado !!, Dec 30, 2005
  4. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Lasher Guest

    "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in

    > ie also get an error loading dll
    > "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >> lord, your file associations may be corrupt
    >>

    >> "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in message
    >>> When I click on a windows and click open in new windows or click on
    >>> a link in an email
    >>> the page does not open Unless I stop and refresh . Any Ideas ?

    Sounds like you have a trojan that corrupted your I.E.. Try going and
    getting something like Microsoft Anti-Spyware. You may also have your
    BHO's infected.

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Dec 30, 2005
  5. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    use firefox.

    Lasher <> wrote in

    > "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in
    >
    >> ie also get an error loading dll
    >> "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    >>> lord, your file associations may be corrupt
    >>>

    >>> "Jesus Alvarado !!" <> wrote in message
    >>>>

    > Sounds like you have a trojan that corrupted your I.E.. Try going and
    > getting something like Microsoft Anti-Spyware. You may also have your
    > BHO's infected.
    >
    > Lasher

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/
    --
    "Hate perfectly describes my feelings. I loathe you. I detest you. I
    think

    Rowdy Yates, Dec 31, 2005
  6. Jesus Alvarado !!

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Dec 30, 2005 at 9:05pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > use firefox.

    The heck you say! ie.com is better that firefox.co.uk with latest updates.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"

    TechGeekPro, Dec 31, 2005
  7. Jesus Alvarado !!

    LRM Guest

    > On Dec 30, 2005 at 9:05pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> use firefox.

    > The heck you say! ie.com is better that firefox.co.uk with latest updates.

    it is real

    LRM, Dec 31, 2005
  8. Jesus Alvarado !!

    plazticsoul Guest

    > On Dec 30, 2005 at 9:05pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    > > use firefox.

    > The heck you say! ie.com is better that firefox.co.uk with latest updates.

    Care to back that argument up with reasons why ie is better? Firefox is
    great. I use it all the time. It also keeps out some spyware/adware that was
    designed for IE.

    plazticsoul, Jan 3, 2006
  9. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "plazticsoul" <> say in

    > Care to back that argument up with reasons why ie is better? Firefox
    > is great. I use it all the time. It also keeps out some spyware/adware
    > that was designed for IE.

    whilst firefox is goody for most, it worster than IE for sharepoint

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If you ever reach total enlightenment while drinking beer, I bet it makes
    beer shoot out your nose. --Deep Thoughts, Jack Handy

    Neil, Jan 3, 2006
  10. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Firefox is
    >great. I use it all the time.

    Who do you think you are, Clint Eastwood ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Kline Sphere, Jan 3, 2006
  11. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    true dat, double true

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  12. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns97405AD7B988Dneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "plazticsoul" <> say in
    >
    >> Care to back that argument up with reasons why ie is better? Firefox
    >> is great. I use it all the time. It also keeps out some spyware/adware
    >> that was designed for IE.

    > whilst firefox is goody for most, it worster than IE for sharepoint

    true. but SP kind-a blows like my grandma.

    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 3, 2006
  13. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    double true, she does blow, well gum, quite well

    Consultant, Jan 3, 2006
  14. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <> say in

    > true. but SP kind-a blows like my grandma.

    A) your grandma does WHAT!?!?! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    2) waddja mean SP _KINDA_ blows.

    XLVII) SharePoint also sucks at times...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Any clod can have the facts - having opinions is an art.

    Neil, Jan 4, 2006
  15. Jesus Alvarado !!

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 2, 2006 at 11:52pm "plazticsoul" blathered:

    > Care to back that argument up with reasons why ie is better? Firefox is
    > great. I use it all the time. It also keeps out some spyware/adware that
    > was designed for IE.

    You're sarcasm radar, she is poo.

    (and no, I didn't tickle my sig monster)

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Excuse me, is this the right room for an argument?

    TechGeekPro, Jan 4, 2006
  16. Jesus Alvarado !!

    Consultant Guest

    personally, im waiting for vnext