    My PC is an HP with ME. ( PC is clean no viruses)

    Thanks
    JD
    JK, Sep 12, 2003

  2. JK

    NoOne Guest

    "JK" <> wrote in message
    news:x_88b.135534$...
    > Hi
    > I would like to know, has anyone ever heard of someone not being able
    > to Install IE 6 after Trying every bit of advise that is available. I
    > am running IE 5.5 and IE 6 refuses to install . The last thing I
    > tried was to install from the safe mode with no luck.
    >
    > My PC is an HP with ME. ( PC is clean no viruses)
    >
    > Thanks
    > JD

    What error message do you get?
    G.
    NoOne, Sep 12, 2003

  3. JK

    °Mike° Guest

    You are running IE 5.5, but OE 6?

    What do you mean by IE6 refuses to install? Be *precise*.

    On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 01:06:37 GMT, in
    <x_88b.135534$>
    JK scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 12, 2003
  4. JK

    JK Guest

    "NoOne" <> wrote in message

    > "JK" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > I would like to know, has anyone ever heard of someone not being

    able
    > > to Install IE 6 after Trying every bit of advise that is

    available. I
    > > am running IE 5.5 and IE 6 refuses to install . The last thing I
    > > tried was to install from the safe mode with no luck.
    > >
    > > My PC is an HP with ME. ( PC is clean no viruses)
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > > JD
    > >

    > What error message do you get?
    > G.

    Its been a while and going from memory , there was no Error message
    with a number, that would have been nice. I just got a message on the
    screen that stated IE 6 Failed to install or something like that.
    JD
    JK, Sep 12, 2003
  5. JK Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <x_88b.135534$>:

    > Hi
    > I would like to know, has anyone ever heard of someone not being
    > able
    > to Install IE 6 after Trying every bit of advise that is available.
    > am running IE 5.5 and IE 6 refuses to install . The last thing I
    > tried was to install from the safe mode with no luck.
    >
    > My PC is an HP with ME. ( PC is clean no viruses)

    What error messages does it throw up?

    NOI
    Thund3rstruck, Sep 12, 2003