    my custom list, it will not auto-complete. I don't use the office
    emails very often. Is there a way to make my default be the custom address
    list? thanks

    lbbs, Nov 28, 2003

  2. Remember to post your Outlook version if you expect an answer.
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]
    "lbbs" <> wrote in message
    > I have two different address list I use at work, one for in office address
    > list called "Global address list" and one custom that I have made myself.
    > When I compose a new email and click on "To:" the default list that shows

    up
    > is the in office address list. Can I make the default me my custom

    list?
    > Also, if I type in the first 4 letter of an email address, it will
    > automatically complete the full email. But if it is an email address

    from

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 28, 2003

  3. lbbs

    lbbs Guest

    Sorry, version ms outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711)
    Corporate or Workgroups

    lbbs, Nov 28, 2003
  4. Then you should be able to go to Tools > Services > Outlook Address Book and
    look at its Properties. Is there not an Addressing Tab on which you can
    select which folder to display first?
    --
    Russ Valentine
    [MVP-Outlook]

    Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook], Nov 28, 2003