    henway? he said oh about 3 or 4 pounds. what the heck does he mean by that
    and do i really need one? a henway that is?

    neville
    A Wheeler, Mar 6, 2005

  2. "A Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9611A64B5BB533prism33n0spamnetwa@82.106.6.176...
    >i told the fellow at the local shop i needed something for my computer to
    > make it go faster. he said i maybe needed a new henway. i asked him whats
    > henway? he said oh about 3 or 4 pounds. what the heck does he mean by that
    > and do i really need one? a henway that is?
    >
    > neville

    Don't believe a word of it - this guy is just having a lend of you.

    What you really need, assuming you're serious about a faster computer, is a
    new pycoste. Sounds like it would probably fall within your budget too. Good
    luck.
    Rudiger Flatula, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Rudiger Flatula wrote:
    > "A Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    >>i told the fellow at the local shop i needed something for my computer to
    >> make it go faster. he said i maybe needed a new henway. i asked him whats
    >> henway? he said oh about 3 or 4 pounds. what the heck does he mean by that
    >> and do i really need one? a henway that is?

    >> neville

    > Don't believe a word of it - this guy is just having a lend of you.

    > What you really need, assuming you're serious about a faster computer, is a
    > new pycoste. Sounds like it would probably fall within your budget too. Good
    > luck.

    What's a pycoste?

    I think he needs a potfer.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:
    Blinky the Shark, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > What's a pycoste?
    >
    > I think he needs a potfer.

    No, pi are round, cornbread are square.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Mar 6, 2005
  5. "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Rudiger Flatula wrote:
    >> "A Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    >>>i told the fellow at the local shop i needed something for my computer to
    >>> make it go faster. he said i maybe needed a new henway. i asked him
    >>> whats
    >>> henway? he said oh about 3 or 4 pounds. what the heck does he mean by
    >>> that
    >>> and do i really need one? a henway that is?

    >>> neville

    >> Don't believe a word of it - this guy is just having a lend of you.

    >> What you really need, assuming you're serious about a faster computer, is
    >> new pycoste. Sounds like it would probably fall within your budget too.
    >> Good
    >> luck.

    > What's a pycoste?

    About a $1.50.

    > I think he needs a potfer.

    What's a potfer?
    Rudiger Flatula, Mar 6, 2005
  6. A Wheeler

    Fred Guest

    "Rudiger Flatula" <> wrote in message
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Rudiger Flatula wrote:
    >>> "A Wheeler" <> wrote in message

    >>> Don't believe a word of it - this guy is just having a lend of you.

    >>> What you really need, assuming you're serious about a faster computer,
    >>> is a
    >>> new pycoste. Sounds like it would probably fall within your budget too.
    >>> Good
    >>> luck.

    >> What's a pycoste?

    > About a $1.50.
    >
    >> I think he needs a potfer.

    > What's a potfer?

    Pissing in!
    Fred, Mar 6, 2005
  7. A Wheeler

    neville Guest

    Thats not me.

    neville, Mar 6, 2005
  8. neville wrote:

    > Thats not me.

    Oh but it is, down to a t.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Mar 6, 2005
  9. A Wheeler

    dwacon Guest

    "A Wheeler" <> wrote in message
    > i told the fellow at the local shop i needed something for my computer to
    > make it go faster. he said i maybe needed a new henway. i asked him whats

    > henway? he said oh about 3 or 4 pounds. what the heck does he mean by that
    > and do i really need one? a henway that is?

    Is your real name Lou Costello ???

    --
    Pay Per View
    durty moovees online
    dwacon, Mar 6, 2005
  10. Rudiger Flatula wrote:
    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Rudiger Flatula wrote:
    >>> "A Wheeler" <> wrote in message

    >>> Don't believe a word of it - this guy is just having a lend of you.

    >>> What you really need, assuming you're serious about a faster computer, is
    >>> new pycoste. Sounds like it would probably fall within your budget too.
    >>> Good
    >>> luck.

    >> What's a pycoste?

    > About a $1.50.