I don't think the Mona Lisa should be smiling

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Shan-ti, Sep 21, 2004.

  1. Shan-ti

    Shan-ti Guest

    Citizen_Cain -k idatzi zuen:

    > How about we go get the original and paint her smile into a smirk or a
    > frown?

    Because you aren´t Leonardo Da Vinci? (i mean, the author) :)

    --
    # # # # # # # # # #

    "Antra! Wa chu wa trinki!"
    http://minilien.com/?qtFeg22xVC

    # # # # # # # # # #
    Shan-ti, Sep 21, 2004

  2. Shan-ti

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    Citizen_Cain, Sep 21, 2004

  3. Shan-ti

    Citizen_Cain Guest

    "Shan-ti" <> wrote in message
    > Citizen_Cain -k idatzi zuen:
    >
    > > How about we go get the original and paint her smile into a smirk or a
    > > frown?

    > Because you aren´t Leonardo Da Vinci? (i mean, the author) :)

    What does that matter? She shouldn't be smiling. We have the technology to
    make her better and not smile like she should have been in the first place.
    Plus, think of the continuity errors if she keeps smiling!
    Citizen_Cain, Sep 21, 2004
  4. "Citizen_Cain" <> wrote in news:XBJ3d.54
    $:

    > How about we go get the original and paint her smile into a smirk or

    > frown?

    Dink doesn't want to see anyone happy.

    Kurgan the Crosseyed Assclown, Sep 21, 2004
  5. Shan-ti

    Mark W Guest

    "Citizen_Cain" <> wrote in message
    > How about we go get the original and paint her smile into a smirk or a
    > frown?

    She's frowning in Leonardo's original sketches. But then he said he had
    always wanted her smiling all along, and so the painting was of her smiling.
    Mark W, Sep 21, 2004
  6. "Shan-ti" <> wrote in message
    > Citizen_Cain -k idatzi zuen:
    >
    > > How about we go get the original and paint her smile into a smirk or a
    > > frown?

    > The Italians would rip out your spine and beat you to death with it-

    thats why

    c"

    Renaissance Man, Sep 21, 2004
  7. Shan-ti

    Tamara Guest

    "Citizen_Cain" <> wrote in message news:<XBJ3d.54$>...
    > How about we go get the original and paint her smile into a smirk or a
    > frown?

    She knows that this life is a mystery.Otherwise it would be a drag.Tamara
    Tamara, Sep 22, 2004