    Also, what about the Logitech ORBIT web cam. Is the video smoother on it
    then the pro 4000? Or is the only difference that it has a motor for
    moments to follow your face? tx
    lbbss, Jul 12, 2004

  2. "lbbss" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I don't have usb 2.0 on my computer and I would like to buy a QUICK CAM

    PRO
    > 4000? Logitech.
    > Will the cam video be more choppy then if I had usb 2.0?
    > Also, what about the Logitech ORBIT web cam. Is the video smoother on

    it
    > then the pro 4000? Or is the only difference that it has a motor for
    > moments to follow your face? tx

    Strongly recommend you consider upgrading to USB 2.0.
    Getting USB 2.0 is generally quite easy - plug in boards are even
    available at Wal-Mart.
    And there are lots of other reasons why you'll really like USB 2.0. But of
    course if you have
    a portable, the option of upgrading is more difficult

    NGA
    Not Gimpy Anymore, Jul 12, 2004

  3. lbbss

    lbbss Guest

    that does not answer my question.

    lbbss, Jul 13, 2004
  4. lbbss

    Your name Guest

    "lbbss" <lbbs @dadffo.ca> wrote in

    > that does not answer my question.
    >
    >> > I don't have usb 2.0 on my computer and I would like to buy a
    >> > QUICK CAM

    >> PRO
    >> > 4000? Logitech.
    >> > Will the cam video be more choppy then if I had usb 2.0?
    >> > Also, what about the Logitech ORBIT web cam. Is the video
    >> > smoother

    > on
    >> it
    >> > then the pro 4000? Or is the only difference that it has a motor
    >> > for moments to follow your face? tx
    >> >

    >> Strongly recommend you consider upgrading to USB 2.0.
    >> Getting USB 2.0 is generally quite easy - plug in boards are

    even
    >> available at Wal-Mart.
    >> And there are lots of other reasons why you'll really like USB 2.0.
    >> But of course if you have
    >> a portable, the option of upgrading is more difficult
    >>
    >> NGA

    it probably wont function.usb 1 is 12mbps , usb 2 is 400 mbps.the
    higher bandwidth of the usb 2 is required for better quality video.
    Your name, Aug 29, 2004