    i have passed four paperes of microsoft. but i didnt get
    my mcsa yet. anyone can tell me wht i will do for getting
    the mcsa certificate.
    shaiju, May 7, 2004

  2. shaiju

    Guest Guest

    you are to old to get your mcsa

    Guest, May 7, 2004

  3. shaiju

    Guest Guest

    try being a bus driver they are normaly old but you will
    have to get a licence

    Guest, May 7, 2004
  4. Perhaps you could begin by reading Microsoft's website and find out a little
    bit about the MCP programme.

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), May 7, 2004
  5. shaiju

    Guest Guest

    what happens if he dosent get that one either

    Guest, May 7, 2004
  6. shaiju

    Dr. Stupid Guest

    "shaiju" <> wrote in news:0d6901c433f6$06955d80
    $:

    > hi
    > i have passed four paperes of microsoft. but i didnt get
    > my mcsa yet. anyone can tell me wht i will do for getting
    > the mcsa certificate.

    order the welcome kit from the MCP private website.

    https://partnering.one.microosft.com/mcp

    if you have any other problems send an e-mail to

    --
    Dr. Stupid MCNGP #30
    Dr. Stupid, May 7, 2004
  7. shaiju

    adnans Guest

    hello

    Once you passed exams for MCSA you sould get wellcome note from Microsoft. Than you can enter to MCP member site to confirm your contact information and sent it to Microsoft. Than in 4-6 weeks you will get wellcome kit.
    adnans, May 9, 2004