    mjohns2 Guest

    I passed the A+ OS Part (220-302)... Now comes the hard part....
    Hardware.....
    mjohns2, May 8, 2004

  2. mjohns2

    poorspeller Guest

    "mjohns2" <> wrote in message
    news:seYmc.46142$...
    > I passed the A+ OS Part (220-302)... Now comes the hard part....
    > Hardware.....

    actually, I thot that the hardware half was the easiest part!! Good luck to
    you although I'm sure you will NOT need it!!!

    davemeek
    poorspeller, May 8, 2004

  3. "mjohns2" <> wrote in message
    > I passed the A+ OS Part (220-302)... Now comes the hard part....
    > Hardware.....

    I'm sure it varies from person to person, but I definitely thought "OS
    Technologies" was the harder test. I spent much more time studying hands-on
    for that one, and my score was about 50 points lower than my hardware test.

    Anyway, I'm sure you'll do fine! Good luck.
    Patrick Michael, May 8, 2004
  4. mjohns2

    mjohns2 Guest

    But wait there is more..... Just got back from taking the Hardware
    portion... guess what.... I am A+ Certified..... But how do I get my
    certificate.

    mjohns2, May 8, 2004
  5. you think so? For my sake I hope that you are right, for you sake, I think
    the core is easier than the OS. Was there is any far out questions on OS? I
    passed the core, I am now studying for the OS.

    Fred Mathering, May 12, 2004
  6. congrats man!

    Fred Mathering, May 12, 2004