I DESTROYED MY TELEVISION SET

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sitre Magana, Aug 9, 2007.

  1. Sitre Magana

    Sitre Magana Guest

    I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH AND I
    WATCHED MTV FOR ABOUT 2 HOURS THEN I GOT A BOWLING BALL AND THREW IT
    THROUGH THE SCREEN AND TOOK THE BOWLING BALL AND BROKE THE CIRCUIT
    BOARD AND BROKE THE CABINET. I CALLED MY CABLE COMPANY AND TOLD THEM
    THAT I AM CANCELING SERVICE AND THEY ASKED ME WHY I AM CANCELLING AND
    I TOLD THEM THAT I HAD BETTER NOT RECEIVE ANOTHER BILL FROM THEM. I
    FILLED UP THE SPACE WHERE MY TV ONCE UP WITH OREOS AND TWINKIES.

    THEN ONE DAY I WAS RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A GALLON OF VANILLA ICE
    CREAM AND I GOT A KNOCK ON THE DOOR. I OPENED IT AND IT WAS A BUNCH
    OF
    TEENAGERS. I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE MORMONS BUT THEY SAID THAT THEY
    WERE FROM DISH NETWORK AND THEY WANTED TO OFFER ME SATELLITE TV.

    I TOLD THEM TO HOLD ON A MINUTE WHILE I GET MY CHECKBOOK. I SHUT THE
    DOOR AND TOOK A SHIT IN MY LEFT HAND AND I OPENED THE DOOR AND
    PROPELLED A LOG OF DOOK IN ONE OF THE SALESMAN'S FACES AND I TOLD
    THEM
    THAT IF THEY CAME BACK I WAS GOING TO KICK THEIR ASSES.

    Sitre Magana, Aug 9, 2007

  2. Sitre Magana

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    >I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH

    You don't have to SHOUT about it.

    ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting - very rude. It is also MUCH harder to
    read. Which is why I haven't a clue what you said. I'm not going to waste my
    time giving myself a headache trying to muddle through the mess you posted.

    WhzzKdd, Aug 10, 2007

  3. Sitre Magana

    philo Guest

    > "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    > >I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH

    > You don't have to SHOUT about it.
    >
    > ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting - very rude. It is also MUCH harder

    > read. Which is why I haven't a clue what you said. I'm not going to waste

    my
    > time giving myself a headache trying to muddle through the mess you

    posted.

    Getting rid of the teevee is worth shouting about.

    I got rid of my teevee maybe 15 years ago and never missed it...
    though I had a hard time cancelling the cable TV...
    they *absolutely* did not believe me when I told them I got rid of it.

    The only way I could get them to "shutup already" was to lie to them and
    tell them I got divorced
    and the "ex" took iit when she left.

    The only time my GF and I will watch TV is if we go on a vacation and stay
    at a hotel or motel...
    we get sick of it real fast.

    Without a TV it's amazing how much I can do and learn...

    philo, Aug 10, 2007
  4. Sitre Magana

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in message
    >> "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    >> >I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH

    >> You don't have to SHOUT about it.
    >>
    >> ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting - very rude. It is also MUCH harder

    >> read. Which is why I haven't a clue what you said. I'm not going to waste

    > my
    >> time giving myself a headache trying to muddle through the mess you

    > posted.
    >>

    > Getting rid of the teevee is worth shouting about.
    >
    > I got rid of my teevee maybe 15 years ago and never missed it...
    > though I had a hard time cancelling the cable TV...
    > they *absolutely* did not believe me when I told them I got rid of it.
    >
    > The only way I could get them to "shutup already" was to lie to them and
    > tell them I got divorced
    > and the "ex" took iit when she left.
    >
    > The only time my GF and I will watch TV is if we go on a vacation and stay
    > at a hotel or motel...
    > we get sick of it real fast.
    >
    > Without a TV it's amazing how much I can do and learn...

    My TV is usually on if I'm home - since I'm single, it keeps me company <g>!
    But I usually have it tuned to the History or Discovery channels. I did
    recently switch to Dish Network from cable, and lost my National Geographic
    channel, but I'm saving over $40 a month (between cable/Internet and
    Dish/DSL).

    WhzzKdd, Aug 10, 2007
  5. WhzzKdd wrote:
    > "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    >>I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH

    > You don't have to SHOUT about it.

    Google Grouper. Type very slowly for it.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups.

    Blinky the Shark, Aug 10, 2007
  6. Sitre Magana

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    >>>I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO WATCH

    >> You don't have to SHOUT about it.

    > Google Grouper. Type very slowly for it.

    <g>! I doubt they will ever find their way back to read my response. So much
    for the teacher in me...

    WhzzKdd, Aug 10, 2007
  7. Sitre Magana

    philo Guest

    > > Getting rid of the teevee is worth shouting about.
    > >
    > > I got rid of my teevee maybe 15 years ago and never missed it...
    > > though I had a hard time cancelling the cable TV...
    > > they *absolutely* did not believe me when I told them I got rid of it.
    > >
    > > The only way I could get them to "shutup already" was to lie to them and
    > > tell them I got divorced
    > > and the "ex" took iit when she left.
    > >
    > > The only time my GF and I will watch TV is if we go on a vacation and

    stay
    > > at a hotel or motel...
    > > we get sick of it real fast.
    > >
    > > Without a TV it's amazing how much I can do and learn...
    > >

    > My TV is usually on if I'm home - since I'm single, it keeps me company

    <g>!
    > But I usually have it tuned to the History or Discovery channels. I did
    > recently switch to Dish Network from cable, and lost my National

    Geographic
    > channel, but I'm saving over $40 a month (between cable/Internet and
    > Dish/DSL).

    Even though most of teevee is junk...there still is a lot of good stuff
    too...
    such as the History channel etc...

    but i HAD to get rid of it because I was addicted!!!!

    besides...the cable company kept adding a few $$$ on every few months!

    philo, Aug 10, 2007
  8. Sitre Magana

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in message

    > besides...the cable company kept adding a few $$$ on every few months!

    Yeah - that's why I switched. I called three times in the last year to tell
    them I had to find a way to cut the expenses, and they wouldn't work with
    me. Then they were upset when I left, offering me a really great deal for
    the next 12 months. Yeah, right. Why couldn't they do that BEFORE I left???
    (Dumbshits...)

    WhzzKdd, Aug 10, 2007
  9. Sitre Magana

    thanatoid Guest

    > "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    >>I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO
    >>WATCH

    > You don't have to SHOUT about it.
    >
    > ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting - very rude. It is
    > also MUCH harder to read. Which is why I haven't a clue
    > what you said. I'm not going to waste my time giving myself
    > a headache trying to muddle through the mess you posted.

    BIG MISTAKE. It's VERY entertaining.

    --
    "This is not nuclear. This is just a test."
    - illyria

    thanatoid, Aug 10, 2007
  10. Sitre Magana

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "thanatoid" <> wrote in message
    > "WhzzKdd" <frack_this@email_is.invalid> wrote in
    >
    >> "Sitre Magana" <> wrote in message
    >>>I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WAS TRYING TO FIND SOMETHING TO
    >>>WATCH

    >> You don't have to SHOUT about it.
    >>
    >> ALL CAPS is considered to be shouting - very rude. It is
    >> also MUCH harder to read. Which is why I haven't a clue
    >> what you said. I'm not going to waste my time giving myself
    >> a headache trying to muddle through the mess you posted.

    > BIG MISTAKE. It's VERY entertaining.

    <g> Yeah, I went back and read it. After I'd had time to unwind from 10
    hours at the office :)

    WhzzKdd, Aug 10, 2007
  11. Sitre Magana

    BRAK!!! Guest

    What is a television?

    BRAK!!!, Aug 10, 2007
  12. Sitre Magana

    sittingduck Guest

    Sitre Magana wrote:

    > I GOT CABLE ONE DAY AND I WA<snip drivel>

    This is what TV does to people. It makes them ignorant fools.

    KILL YOUR TELEVISION. Do it now. Raise your kids without TV.

    sittingduck, Aug 10, 2007