    configured Dimension™ desktop (Evalue Code 11111-D4600C)! May not be
    combinable with dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions.
    Only one coupon may be applied per cart at checkout in Dell Home Offer
    Valid: 10/20/04 6:00am CST through 10/21/04 5:59am CST or after 1200
    redemptions (whichever occurs first) CODE: 4Q22LXG2$?C49F

    Dell sucks.
    Bradley Hayward, Oct 20, 2004

  2. Bradley Hayward

    Thor Guest

    "Bradley Hayward" <> wrote in message
    news:L3Cdd.10519$...
    >I dare anyone to figure this out....
    >
    > One Day Only: Save 41% on the online purchase of this specially configured
    > Dimension™ desktop (Evalue Code 11111-D4600C)! May not be combinable with
    > dollars off, percentages off or select other promotions. Only one coupon
    > may be applied per cart at checkout in Dell Home Offer Valid: 10/20/04
    > 6:00am CST through 10/21/04 5:59am CST or after 1200 redemptions
    > (whichever occurs first) CODE: 4Q22LXG2$?C49F
    >
    > Dell sucks.

    seems simple to me. Use Evalue code1111-D4600C to purchase that computer
    online, between 6:00AM CST 10/20/04 through 5:59AM CST 10/21/04. If 1200
    people have used that promotional code prior to your attempt to use it, it
    will not be valid. In other words, it's limited to 1200 people, first-come
    first served, and cannot be combined with other sales specials.
    Thor, Oct 21, 2004

  3. But try finding that exact computer. I called them to inquire what
    computer this deal is for and where to find it. All I got was: "All I'm
    allowed to say is you have to find the computer yourself." Errrr...

    Bradley Hayward, Oct 21, 2004
  4. Bradley Hayward

    > But try finding that exact computer. I called them to inquire what
    > computer this deal is for and where to find it. All I got was: "All I'm
    > allowed to say is you have to find the computer yourself." Errrr...
    >
    > Thor wrote:

    Go here and enter the e-value code 1111-D4600C as they said. It was very
    simple to find where to go, since the "E-value code" link is on every
    Dimension in their product list. The system is a Dimension 4600C.
    http://www1.us.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=evalue
    Thor, Oct 21, 2004
  5. Merci beaucoup

    Bradley Hayward, Oct 21, 2004