    "Protected EAP Properties".

    * I had confirmed that wireless adapter works well when use Supplicant
    software to access WLAN.

    TSIS-SSO, Feb 19, 2010

  2. TSIS-SSO

    TSIS-SSO Guest

    Adding Info:
    my OS is XP-SP3,

    TSIS-SSO, Feb 19, 2010

  3. Hi
    Maybe this can Help, the Core differences between WEP, WPA, and WPA2 -
    http://www.ezlan.net/wpa_wep.html
    From the weakest to the strongest, Wireless security capacity is.
    No Security
    Switching Off SSID (same has No Security. SSID can be easily sniffed even if
    it is Off)
    MAC Filtering______(Band Aid if nothing else is available, MAC number can be
    easily Spoofed).
    -------------------
    The three above are Not considered safe.
    Safe Starts here at WPA.
    -------------------
    WPA-PSK__(Very Hard to Break).
    WPA-AES__(Not functionally Breakable)
    WPA2____ (Not functionally Breakable).
    Note 2: If you use WinXP bellow SP3 and did not updated it, you would have
    to download the WPA2 patch from Microsoft.
    <http://support.microsoft.com/kb/893357>
    your Wireless hardware.
    phrase.
    of one of the Wireless devices.