    I see it listed (Full Screen) for Australia...but does anyone know if it's
    coming to DVD for R1..and hopefully widescreen/LB?

    - Joe
    Joe, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Joe

    Guest

    On 11 Sep 2003 04:41:49 GMT, (Joe) wrote:

    >I see it listed (Full Screen) for Australia...but does anyone know if it's
    >coming to DVD for R1..and hopefully widescreen/LB?
    >
    >- Joe

    Two entertaining movies. I hope they come out.
    -Rich
    , Sep 11, 2003

  3. Joe

    Laserdogg Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On 11 Sep 2003 04:41:49 GMT, (Joe) wrote:
    >
    > >I see it listed (Full Screen) for Australia...but does anyone know if

    it's
    > >coming to DVD for R1..and hopefully widescreen/LB?
    > >
    > >- Joe

    > Two entertaining movies. I hope they come out.
    > -Rich

    Same movie, two diff. titles. One of Dolph's better ones. A Craig Baxley
    movie, same guy who did Stone Cold and did 2nd unit on Predator. Decent
    little action flicks.
    Have Stone Cold & I Come in Peace on LD, but would welcome R1 DVD releases.

    Laserdogg
    LD\DVD Collection
    www.dvdtracker.com/~laserdogg
    Laserdogg, Sep 11, 2003
  4. Joe

    Guest

    On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 06:09:28 GMT, "Laserdogg"
    <> wrote:

    ><> wrote in message
    >> On 11 Sep 2003 04:41:49 GMT, (Joe) wrote:
    >>
    >> >I see it listed (Full Screen) for Australia...but does anyone know if

    >it's
    >> >coming to DVD for R1..and hopefully widescreen/LB?
    >> >
    >> >- Joe

    >> Two entertaining movies. I hope they come out.
    >> -Rich

    >Same movie, two diff. titles. One of Dolph's better ones. A Craig Baxley
    >movie, same guy who did Stone Cold and did 2nd unit on Predator. Decent
    >little action flicks.
    >Have Stone Cold & I Come in Peace on LD, but would welcome R1 DVD releases.
    >

    >Laserdogg
    >LD\DVD Collection
    >www.dvdtracker.com/~laserdogg

    Oh! I thought Dark Angel was this one: