    card numbers in the movie as subliminal messages.

    Send your credit card info today so this much needed movie can be
    produced soon. Just post the info on this newsgroup.

    author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com, Aug 9, 2005

  2. author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com

    WinField Guest

    Chuck-E-Cheese Token # 123456789-100
    Lucky Penny #-Abraham Lincoln

    Should I find myself an agent to do future deals from this DVD movie?

    - Winfield

    WinField, Aug 9, 2005

  3. author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com

    oompa loompa Guest

    sounds good, mine is on its way...you dolt.

    oompa loompa, Aug 9, 2005
  4. author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    author&producer@prevent_identy_theft.com wrote:
    > I collect credit card information.
    >
    > Please send me your credit card numbers and all the other info on your
    > card. After I receive 25,000 credit card numbers I intend to make a
    > DVD movie about identity theft and place every one of these credit
    > card numbers in the movie as subliminal messages.
    >
    > Send your credit card info today so this much needed movie can be
    > produced soon. Just post the info on this newsgroup.

    I think that this is a valuable project. So I'm willing to help. I've
    been a long time user of American Express cards exclusively

    Name: Larson E. Whipsnade
    No: 1
    Address: 1313 Blueview Terrace

    HTH