    Bruce M Dhara,
    Boston,
    US of A

    Bruce, Jul 27, 2004

  2. Bruce

    MSR Guest

    Are u telling about questions in ExactQuestions.com,
    did u use those, I am having my 305 exam this saturday,
    i saw in Exactquestions site there,191 questions one set
    charging 22$ and 10$ study Guide,both of these are
    required?

    which one u have used,can u share ur questions with me.
    i will appreciate if u send the questions.
    my id:

    MSR, Jul 27, 2004

  3. Bruce

    Bhavdeep Guest

    Please go ahead and read from exactquestions.. I assure
    you that you will pass with such $hit. But remember one
    thing, you will have a piece of paper (certificate) which
    will be good for nothing. This is not your high school
    exam or your college degree exam that you have to pass to
    get a piece of paper.

    You write MCP exams for your own good. If you really want
    to benefit, then I would suggest that you pls read from
    the books recommended by people in this forum.

    Personally, I like Microsoft Press Self Paced study guide.
    Though it might not be the best book out there. Pls check
    more messages on this site for other book recommendations.

    Thanks, Bhavdeep

    Bhavdeep, Jul 27, 2004
  4. Bruce

    Dale Guest

    How do you people look at your faces in the mirror in the morning? When you
    see that cheating no-morals person on the other side, how can you face
    yourself and not get sick?

    Dale Preston
    MCAD, MCSE, MCDBA (and not one braindump)

    Dale, Jul 28, 2004