    i prepared frm microsoft book , and test king question
    paper.
    planning to take up 070-320 soon.
    prash, Mar 29, 2005

  2. prash

    Sudar Guest

    Congrats Prash, 870 is a good score. BTW how many questions were there
    in your exam ? How many more for MCAD ?

    --
    Sudar
    Sudar, Mar 30, 2005

  3. prash

    FYI-Geek101 Guest

    Microsoft Skills Assessments are free

    I also recommend the following microsoft press books for
    training.
    Microsoft Press Books About Microsoft Products and
    Technologies at
    NOTE: These press books can be acquired cheaper at
    http://www.ebay.com.

    An excellent compliment to your press book training is to
    use the free Microsoft Skills Assessments at
    and its always free.

    VERY IMPORTANT:
    Industry use these assessments to measure your skill sets,
    so completing them successfully is in your best interest.

    If you need help, you can also get free detailed Q&A
    support for skills assessments at
    http://disnetinc.com/

    FYI-Geek101

    FYI-Geek101, Mar 31, 2005
  4. prash

    malu Guest

    SASI is great

    thanks for the link: http://disnetinc.com
    i was wondering if microsoft would ever publish the
    answers, otherwise how would we know which questions we
    answers correctly (or incorrectly)??
    cheers.

    malu, Mar 31, 2005