    enable sending to a mail recipient in Word? It used to be there, but has now
    disappeared.

    Thanks for your help.
    Larry Hoffman, Feb 26, 2005

  2. Larry Hoffman

    Jerry G. Guest

    Open Word, and see if under File, there is a prompt, send to mail recipient,
    to allow what you want to do.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    This is probably a very simple fix, but I can't figure it out. How do I

    Jerry G., Feb 27, 2005

  3. Thanks Jerry, but I guess I wasn't clear enough. When I go to send, there is
    no option listed to send to an e-mail recipient. I need to know how to get
    it back.
    Thanks again,
    Larry.

    Larry Hoffman, Feb 27, 2005