i cant open my internet

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Muhammed Farooq, Feb 24, 2008.

  1. Muhammed Farooq, Feb 24, 2008

  2. Muhammed Farooq

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Feb 24, 2008

  3. Muhammed Farooq

    Guest

    Muhammed Farooq nervously hit keys and said, On 2/24/2008 10:54 AM:
    <nothing!>

    Wow, you are a retard. Congratulations!
    , Feb 24, 2008
  4. Muhammed Farooq

    Mike Easter Guest

    "Muhammed Farooq"
    virginmedia/ntl connectivity

    Subject: i cant open my internet

    That's not strictly true. The internet != (does not equal) the
    worldwideweb.

    You have used your computer and your newsagent and your provider's
    connectivity to access your provider's newsserver to post your message
    here and propagated to all of us by way of 'the internet'.

    Likely you mean you have some kind of browser problem accessing webpages
    which you didn't describe in the message body which you didn't write.

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Feb 24, 2008
  5. Muhammed Farooq

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, Feb 24, 2008
  6. Muhammed Farooq

    Ponder Guest

    Ponder, Feb 24, 2008
  7. Muhammed Farooq

    Fred Guest

    "Muhammed Farooq" <> wrote in message

    Buy a new opener.
    Fred, Feb 24, 2008
  8. Muhammed Farooq

    Cub Guest

    "Ponder" <> wrote in message
    > Hiya Muhammed Farooq.
    >
    > In <news:7rgwj.3758$> you wrote:
    >
    > Maybe you should give it up as a bad job.
    >
    > --
    > PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    > Homepage: http://www.colinjones.co.uk ICQ# 1707811
    > Skittles Team: http://www.ddskittles.co.uk

    You are well and truly farooqed
    Cub, Feb 24, 2008
  9. Muhammed Farooq

    VanguardLH Guest

    "Muhammed Farooq" wrote in message

    Isn't that special. Thanks for sharing and letting us know that you
    cannot "open" the Internet although the magic worked to get your post
    here. Come on back when you have a question.

    I'm starting to wonder if there are NTL users who deliberately present
    themselves as boobs in a wanton desire to defame all NTL users. Or
    maybe it's because of the inbreeding over there (and for muslims, too,
    like this OP) because of rampant cousin marriage (nothing to do with
    morality, everything to do with genetics).
    VanguardLH, Feb 24, 2008
  10. Muhammed Farooq

    John Holmes Guest

    Muhammed Farooq "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    Try this: www.adultsheepfinder.com, you hopelessly stupid ****.

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Feb 24, 2008
  11. Muhammed Farooq wrote:

    > [Nothing.]

    Do you still have the box your computer came in?

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 25, 2008
  12. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Muhammed Farooq wrote:
    >
    >> [Nothing.]

    > Do you still have the box your computer came in?

    Drive-by.

    But I can help... ;)

    If he does, what should he do?

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Feb 25, 2008
  13. Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> Muhammed Farooq wrote:
    >>
    >>> [Nothing.]

    >> Do you still have the box your computer came in?

    > Drive-by.
    >
    > But I can help... ;)
    >
    > If he does, what should he do?

    <chuckle> Let's wait and see if he asks...

    --
    -bts
    -Friends don't let friends drive Vista
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Feb 25, 2008
  14. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >>> Do you still have the box your computer came in?

    >> Drive-by.
    >>
    >> But I can help... ;)
    >>
    >> If he does, what should he do?

    > <chuckle> Let's wait and see if he asks...

    Think he's gonna find his way here *twice*? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Feb 25, 2008
  15. Muhammed Farooq

    Mara Guest

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:56:08 -0800, Blinky the Shark <>
    wrote:

    >Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Drive-by.
    >>>
    >>> But I can help... ;)
    >>>
    >>> If he does, what should he do?

    >> <chuckle> Let's wait and see if he asks...

    >Think he's gonna find his way here *twice*? :)

    The worst ones usually do.

    Again, and again, and again....

    --
    I've lost all sensation in my shirt.
    Mara, Feb 25, 2008
  16. Muhammed Farooq

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> Drive-by.
    >>>
    >>> But I can help... ;)
    >>>
    >>> If he does, what should he do?

    >> <chuckle> Let's wait and see if he asks...

    > Think he's gonna find his way here *twice*? :)

    These ntlworlders are complete morons. I had an email this morning from
    one asking about a problem with AVG. We are AVG resellers and have the
    logo on our web site and that is the only connection, but they seem to
    think we *are* AVG. We probably get 1 email or telephone call a month
    like that.
    Desk Rabbit, Feb 25, 2008
  17. Muhammed Farooq

    ellis_jay Guest

    Mara wrote:
    > On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:56:08 -0800, Blinky the Shark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    >>> <chuckle> Let's wait and see if he asks...

    >> Think he's gonna find his way here *twice*? :)

    > The worst ones usually do.
    >
    > Again, and again, and again....

    Methinks that his Velcro is very hairy and full of dirtballs.

    --
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his
    government. ___Edward Abbey
    ellis_jay, Feb 25, 2008
  18. Muhammed Farooq

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 24 Feb 2008 14:21:04 -0500, Ben Myers wrote:

    >"Muhammed Farooq" <> wrote in message news:7rgwj.3758$...
    >
    >See http://www.virginmedia.com/help/

    Nasty thought there :)

    Me
    why?, Feb 25, 2008