I can't get online

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by New World Disorder, Mar 24, 2010.

  1. No matter what I do, it shows the hourglass then stops.

    New World Disorder, Mar 24, 2010

  2. "Ed Mullen" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > New World Disorder wrote:
    >> No matter what I do, it shows the hourglass then stops.

    > Well, you're certainly online to send this group post.
    >
    > The batteries in my crystal ball died. You're going to have to provide
    > more info. Like
    >
    > - what O/S?
    > - what are you trying to do?
    > - what /exactly/ is happening?
    >
    > --
    > Ed Mullen
    > http://edmullen.net
    > When God is amazed, does he say: "Oh my Me!"?

    Thanks, Yep, I'm online with M$OE, so the network is fine, but Mozilla
    Firefox seems to be getting blocked.
    I ran HiJackThis, RegMech, SUPERANTISPYWARE, F-Secure Anti-Virus, PC
    Pitstop, Trojan Killer, NOTHING.
    The problems started with the new upgrade to Firefox.
    I'm using WIN XP Sp3.

    New World Disorder, Mar 24, 2010

  3. New World Disorder

    Justin Guest

    New World Disorder wrote on [Thu, 25 Mar 2010 17:55:36 -0700]:

    > I went back to IE. Mozilla's for imbeciles.

    Yet those imbeciles are able to get it to work just fine.
    Says more about you than it does anyone else.

    Justin, Mar 29, 2010