    I also tried uninstalling the extensions that I installed and updated and
    this too didn't work.

    Anyone know what else I can try?

    Teh Suck, Jan 30, 2006

  2. Teh Suck

    Tony Raven Guest

    Teh Suck wrote:
    > I installed and updated a few extensions and I closed the browser and
    > reloaded it so that they could be activated.
    >
    > However, when I looked at the Extensions menu it still said "...will be
    > installed when Firefox is restarted." I tried exiting and reloading again,
    > but it says the same thing. I tried restarting my PC. Ditto.
    >
    > I also tried uninstalling the extensions that I installed and updated and
    > this too didn't work.
    >
    > Anyone know what else I can try?

    Try starting it in Safe Mode and then close down and restart normally.
    Fixed it for me when I had that problem.

    --
    Tony

    right."
    - Lord Hailsham

    Tony Raven, Jan 30, 2006

  3. Teh Suck

    mike555 Guest

    ==== sometimes certain extensions "fight" with each other, you might
    need to disable the new ones one at a time till you find out witch one
    is giving you trouble , also you could shut down Firefox by useing
    CTL-ALT-DEL ====

    mike555, Feb 1, 2006