  1. I CAN'T GET MY BACKGROUND TO CHANGE. IT WON'T EVEN LET ME DO ANYTHING. CAN
    SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS SO I CAN CHANGE BACKGROUNDS? IF YOU COULD I
    WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH.

    =?Utf-8?B?RElTUExBWVMvQkFDS0dST1VORFM=?=, Apr 21, 2007

  2. Assuming you are talking about the desktop, please describe how you are
    trying to change it.

    Note: It is considered poor netiquette to type in all caps.

    Colin Barnhorst, Apr 21, 2007

  3. YES I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE DESKTOP, AND IT WON'T LET ME CLICK ON ANY OF THE
    BACKGROUNDS SO I CAN CHANGE IT.

    NOTE: I WAS ASKING A SERIOUS QUESTION. DIDN'T NEED TO BE INSULTED BY MY
    CHOICE OF WRITING THIS.

    =?Utf-8?B?RElTUExBWVMvQkFDS0dST1VORFM=?=, Apr 21, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RElTUExBWVMvQkFDS0dST1VORFM=?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    DISPLAYS/BACKGROUNDS:
    If you stop shouting and give details like operating
    system, system specs. Someone may try to give you some assistance. Have a
    great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64

    Dennis Pack, Apr 21, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RElTUExBWVMvQkFDS0dST1VORFM=?=

    DP Guest

    It's not an insult. Please turn off your caps lock key.

    Can you see the difference between this:
    "Please turn off your caps lock key"
    And this:

    DP, Apr 21, 2007
  6. HI:
    Please describe your Operating System.
    Is it Windows XP x64 or Vista x64?
    This is an x64 OS's exclusive newsgroup.
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Apr 24, 2007