    specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    Internet Security and Acceleration Server."
    what will i do? please help.

    mumsind, Aug 22, 2006

  2. mumsind

    Todd H. Guest

    "mumsind" <> writes:

    > im using net through lan connection. whenever i download anything i
    > recieve this message: "HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the
    > specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    > Internet Security and Acceleration Server."
    > what will i do? please help.

    Without knowing more, I'd say about all you can do is to stop visiting
    websites that the administrator of the proxy server evidently deems
    inappropriate.

    Best Regards,
    --
    Todd H.
    http://www.toddh.net/

    Todd H., Aug 22, 2006

  3. "mumsind" <> wrote:

    > im using net through lan connection. whenever i download anything i
    > recieve this message: "HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the
    > specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    > Internet Security and Acceleration Server."
    > what will i do? please help.

    Deactivate the filtering rule on the ISA server.

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    I don't like abuse, but I'm very good at it

    Juergen Nieveler, Aug 22, 2006
  4. mumsind

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 22 Aug 2006 03:13:42 -0700, "mumsind" <> wrote:

    >im using net through lan connection. whenever i download anything i
    >recieve this message: "HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the
    >specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    >Internet Security and Acceleration Server."
    >what will i do? please help.

    I assume this is in your workplace.

    If you need to download stuff for work, contact your system
    administrator. Otherwise do your downloading in your own time
    and at home.
    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Aug 22, 2006
  5. mumsind

    mumsind Guest

    Juergen Nieveler wrote:
    > "mumsind" <> wrote:
    >
    > > im using net through lan connection. whenever i download anything i
    > > recieve this message: "HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the
    > > specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    > > Internet Security and Acceleration Server."
    > > what will i do? please help.

    > Deactivate the filtering rule on the ISA server.
    >
    > Juergen Nieveler
    > --
    > I don't like abuse, but I'm very good at it

    how can i deactivate the filtering rule on the isa server?
    i haven't approach to the server computer.
    plz help me if u can?
    thnx for answering.

    mumsind, Aug 28, 2006
  6. mumsind

    John Hyde Guest

    on 8/27/2006 5:11 PM mumsind said the following:
    > Juergen Nieveler wrote:
    >> "mumsind" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> im using net through lan connection. whenever i download anything i
    >>> recieve this message: "HTTP 502 Proxy Error - The ISA Server denies the
    >>> specified Uniform Resource Locator (URL). (12202)
    >>> Internet Security and Acceleration Server."
    >>> what will i do? please help.

    >> Deactivate the filtering rule on the ISA server.
    >>
    >> Juergen Nieveler
    >> --
    >> I don't like abuse, but I'm very good at it

    > how can i deactivate the filtering rule on the isa server?
    > i haven't approach to the server computer.
    > plz help me if u can?
    > thnx for answering.

    Hack it of course. But then the person who owns the server will
    terminate your access, and your job if you are at work, and possibly
    call the local constabulary about having you arrested . . .

    But until all that happens, you'll be able to download whatever you want!

    John Hyde, Aug 29, 2006
  7. mumsind

    mumsind Guest

    John Hyde wrote:
    > on 8/27/2006 5:11 PM mumsind said the following:
    > > Juergen Nieveler wrote:

    > >> Deactivate the filtering rule on the ISA server.
    > >>
    > >> Juergen Nieveler
    > >> --
    > >> I don't like abuse, but I'm very good at it

    > > how can i deactivate the filtering rule on the isa server?
    > > i haven't approach to the server computer.
    > > plz help me if u can?
    > > thnx for answering.
    > >

    > Hack it of course. But then the person who owns the server will
    > terminate your access, and your job if you are at work, and possibly
    > call the local constabulary about having you arrested . . .
    >
    > But until all that happens, you'll be able to download whatever you want!

    how can i hack server computer?
    i dont know about hacking.

    mumsind, Sep 3, 2006
  8. mumsind

    John Hyde Guest

    on 9/3/2006 8:32 AM mumsind said the following:
    > John Hyde wrote:
    >> on 8/27/2006 5:11 PM mumsind said the following:

    >>> how can i deactivate the filtering rule on the isa server?
    >>> i haven't approach to the server computer.
    >>> plz help me if u can?
    >>> thnx for answering.
    >>>

    >> Hack it of course. But then the person who owns the server will
    >> terminate your access, and your job if you are at work, and possibly
    >> call the local constabulary about having you arrested . . .
    >>
    >> But until all that happens, you'll be able to download whatever you want!

    > how can i hack server computer?
    > i dont know about hacking.

    And if I told you, you would do it, right? To quote the immortal (and
    allegedly fictional) Bugs Bunny: "What a maroon!"

    John Hyde, Sep 9, 2006