I cant change my password using asp:ChangePassword

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by AcidBurn, Dec 14, 2007.

  1. AcidBurn

    AcidBurn

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Hi

    Im currently doing an application in .net using vb and I find the change password control very interesting so I decided to use it.

    The problem is...I always get an error of "Password incorrect or New Password invalid. New Password length minimum: 1. Non-alphanumeric characters required: 0."
    even if I supplied the correct parameters of the password and set the (minRequiredPasswordLength="1" minRequiredNonalphanumericCharacters="0") in Mebership provider in my web.config.

    Pls shed some light on this query, I cant seem to find out what I am doing wrong.

    Your immediate response would be very much appreciated

    Thanks

    AcidBurn, Dec 14, 2007