    cheers.......

    --

    ------ 'Ole ------

    'Ole, Feb 7, 2004

  2. 'Ole

    John and Pat Guest

    "'Ole" <> wrote in message
    news:xz8Vb.415809$JQ1.264190@pd7tw1no...
    > Using a standard cd-rw burner in XP.........LG-CD-RW CED-8080B
    >
    > with Nero ver 5.5.8.0
    >
    > and I can't get it to accept a blank 50MB business card cd to burn with

    ????

    > any suggestions ?
    >
    > cheers.......
    >
    > --
    >
    > ------ 'Ole ------

    A rather old drive and it is possible that it will not burn on a non
    standard disc. There is a firmware upgrade available for your drive and that
    might ..might help. But do not try a firmware update if you are not familiar
    with flash procedures.

    http://us.lgservice.com/gcsc/b2c/hpi/main

    Regards,
    John O.