    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    website: under construction
    email/IM for rates/services

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 13, 2003

  2. DeMoN LaG

    Michael-NC Guest

    Are you saying that you could run the show better than Leo?

    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > I see Leo Laporte on The Screen Savers just now. He has a caller who has
    > an XP2100+ processor that he has to run at 1.2 ghz or else the system is
    > unstable. What is everyone's first thought? Mine is that the RAM is not
    > rated for the higher bus speed and thus it causes crashes. Leo Laporte
    > goes on with either AMD messed up and rated it higher than it can run or
    > that someone remarked (and since the chip is multiplier locked, also
    > modified) a slower chip and sold it to him. The memory being too slow

    came

    Michael-NC, Nov 16, 2003

  3. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Michael-NC" <> wrote in news:bxPtb.9072$C14.480372
    @twister.southeast.rr.com:

    > Are you saying that you could run the show better than Leo?

    I don't know if I could run a show better than him, but I certainly would
    not throw out conspiracy theories of chips being remarked when it was quite
    a more likely solution that the RAM couldn't handle the higher bus speed.
    And if I were to write a book, I wouldn't hawk it every 45 seconds.

    I think I'm saying I could answer questions better than Leo, but I don't
    know what else goes into running a TV show.

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 17, 2003
  4. DeMoN LaG

    Michael-NC Guest

    Gimme a break, you'd be staring at Meagan's goodness and stumbling and
    bumbling your way through your answers. Give Leo a little slack.

    Michael-NC, Nov 17, 2003
  5. DeMoN LaG

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Michael-NC" <> wrote in news:CD3ub.4202$tP4.627385
    @twister.southeast.rr.com:

    > Gimme a break, you'd be staring at Meagan's goodness and stumbling and
    > bumbling your way through your answers. Give Leo a little slack.

    Leo disgusts me, personally. I wouldn't really be looking at Megan, I'd be
    looking for the X-Play set so I could have a little 1 on 1 LAN party with
    Morgan Webb ;)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 17, 2003