    Leave profits to M$H_Ts
    To put in their pockets
    Stand up for what you believe in

    dave, Jan 25, 2006

  2. dave

    dave Guest

    I apologize in advance to the group, for accidentally
    double-clicking on "send". But, I just saw a news
    report on CNN, where a reporter tried out Google-CN.
    He entered the name of a Chinese "for human rights
    sort of group" and got hundreds of thousands of hits,
    including this group's homepage. Then, he tried the
    search again on Google-CN, and the list had been
    pared down to about 11 thousand. You wouldn't believe
    what was left !! Meanwhile, it was reported that China
    is holding eleven dissendents affiliated with that human
    rights group in prison. It China really wants to play
    rough with its prisoners, maybe it should route them
    through Bush Admin by CIA through Europe and on to
    Crete, where they could *really* be interrogated. Are
    we still in our good 'ol USA? I believe in EVERY legal
    means to defeat international terrorism !! But, I also
    believe in OpenSource and computer security.

    See alt.jokes.limericks for a new laugh: Alito Theater

    dave

    dave, Jan 25, 2006

  3. dave

    Jim Watt Guest

    On 25 Jan 2006 12:36:14 -0800, "dave" <> wrote:

    > I believe in EVERY legal means to defeat international terrorism !!

    This is a computer security group

    please post to alt.rants.drunk.presidents instead.

    --
    Jim Watt
    http://www.gibnet.com

    Jim Watt, Jan 25, 2006
  4. dave

    Winged Guest

    dave wrote:
    > I apologize in advance to the group, for accidentally
    > double-clicking on "send". But, I just saw a news
    > report on CNN, where a reporter tried out Google-CN.
    > He entered the name of a Chinese "for human rights
    > sort of group" and got hundreds of thousands of hits,
    > including this group's homepage. Then, he tried the
    > search again on Google-CN, and the list had been
    > pared down to about 11 thousand. You wouldn't believe
    > what was left !! Meanwhile, it was reported that China
    > is holding eleven dissendents affiliated with that human
    > rights group in prison. It China really wants to play
    > rough with its prisoners, maybe it should route them
    > through Bush Admin by CIA through Europe and on to
    > Crete, where they could *really* be interrogated. Are
    > we still in our good 'ol USA? I believe in EVERY legal
    > means to defeat international terrorism !! But, I also
    > believe in OpenSource and computer security.
    >
    > See alt.jokes.limericks for a new laugh: Alito Theater
    >
    > dave

    Where you think we contracted "the business" to. They are very good at
    obtaining secrets.

    Winged

    Winged, Jan 26, 2006
  5. dave

    Guest

    On 25 Jan 2006 12:36:14 -0800, in alt.computer.security you wrote:
    >I apologize in advance to the group, for accidentally
    >double-clicking on "send". But, I just saw a news
    >report on CNN, where a reporter tried out Google-CN.
    >He entered the name of a Chinese "for human rights
    >sort of group" and got hundreds of thousands of hits,
    >including this group's homepage. Then, he tried the
    >search again on Google-CN, and the list had been
    >pared down to about 11 thousand. You wouldn't believe
    >what was left !! Meanwhile, it was reported that China
    >is holding eleven dissendents affiliated with that human
    >rights group in prison. It China really wants to play
    >rough with its prisoners, maybe it should route them
    >through Bush Admin by CIA through Europe and on to
    >Crete, where they could *really* be interrogated. Are
    >we still in our good 'ol USA? I believe in EVERY legal
    >means to defeat international terrorism !! But, I also
    >believe in OpenSource and computer security.

    Yes, but Patriot Act is a LAW. Maybe you should change "legal" to
    constitutional.
    If the military wants to fire a nuke into Afghanistan every time a
    terrorist act kills Americans, I say push the button!
    If terrorist backing countries pay for it when it happens, then maybe
    they'll have no choice but to start helping stop it.

    BUT, destroying everything here that this country was founded to protect
    is not. You can't "save paradise by destroying it".

    Far as China, what do you expect?! It's a communist country!
    Far as I'm concerned, they should be boycotted like Cuba till their human
    rights record improves. Then Google going along with them would be mute,
    they'd be prevented from doing biz there!

    >See alt.jokes.limericks for a new laugh: Alito Theater
    >
    >dave

    For email response, or CC, please email .
    Yeah, it's really a real address :)

    , Mar 11, 2006