I can't access all the properties from the superclass

Discussion in 'Software' started by subbarayulu, Mar 12, 2008.

  1. subbarayulu

    subbarayulu

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    package test;
    public class StaticDemo {

    static int i=10;
    char z;
    protected class InnerClass
    {
    public InnerClass()
    {
    System.out.println("Protected Constructor in InnerClass");
    }
    public void show()
    {
    System.out.println("Inner Class Show method");
    }
    }
    }
    }
    package test1;
    import test.StaticDemo;
    public class StaticDemo1 extends StaticDemo {

    StaticDemo1 sd=new StaticDemo1();
    }
    }
    Could u please help me any one . I am unable to access innerclass of Superclass from the subclass object.

    subbarayulu, Mar 12, 2008