    If I try to send to News group, I get dialog box without text, it has 3
    buttons and one little check square, but there is no text
    and after that I cannot send answer not at all.

    Adi, May 14, 2004

  2. Adi

    Parko Guest

    http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

    --
    Parko
    **** I miss left click drag, middle click...
    Parko, May 14, 2004

  3. Adi

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 14 May 2004 11:14:36 +0200, "Adi" <> wrote:

    >I cannot send answer to News group over SEND button, but I can send answer
    >to sender (If address is correct).
    >If I try to send to News group, I get dialog box without text, it has 3
    >buttons and one little check square, but there is no text
    >and after that I cannot send answer not at all.

    Reinstall.

    -Barry
    ========
    Barry OGrady, May 14, 2004
  4. Adi

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Use Reply Group to answer a post to the group. Most informed people
    munge their real addies to avoid spammers and other unwanted mail, so
    you can't mail them directly.

    Juan Pérez, May 15, 2004