    Flash | Coldfusion/HTML | 3D Imagery
    ===========

    www.members.shaw.ca/burnttoast

    Allan, Nov 7, 2003

  2. Allan

    chuckie® Guest

    You could 'reassociate' the application. As you didn't specify an OS, I'll give you the Win98SE
    version and you can adapt to whatever:
    Start Button>Settings>Folder Options>File Types tab, there you will be presented with a list of all
    the dot extensions and the program that will open them. Find the one you want (.avi, .mov,
    whatever) and remove it, then, the next time the system encounters it, it will ask you what to open
    it with and you can choose. Second idea, change the association yourself, by choosing
    'Edit'...luck...

    chuckie®, Nov 7, 2003

  3. Allan

    Allan Guest

    I tried that already ( I am on win XP Pro) I got help from my computer guy
    on this this morning, what I did was went in to the media players options
    and file types, a lot were check but with the partially selected grey check
    box, I clicked the choose all button and all is well.

    Thanks for the time with this,

    Allan, Nov 7, 2003
  4. Allan

    doS Guest

    doS, Nov 8, 2003
  5. Allan

    Karl

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    i have had the same problem. however i have never been bale to view movie on my browser at all. i am operation on windwos vista.Ive been reading through froums for the answer so far no one can help.

    Karl, Oct 28, 2008
  6. Allan

    riddler

    Joined:
    Dec 15, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    i have that same problem. Did you get it fixed?

    riddler, Dec 15, 2008