    --
    Sincerely,
    St. Charles, Henry

    Henry St. Charles, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Hello,

    You will need to contact the Microsoft Windows XP Pro Service Pack 2 support
    people to help you. I had problems with McAfee's Firewall program before
    installing Service Pack 2. I switched to ZoneAlarm Security Suite and have
    not experienced any problems, even after installing service pack 2. When I
    encountered problems installing MSN Premium, with the firewall and
    anti-virus program disabled, I still had to call the service pack 2 support
    people. They were very helpful and patience and helped solved my problem.
    Note the error message # you are getting, if any. It will help the support
    technician identify the problem. I ran into the same problem even after I
    changed and reset my Internet options. By process of elimination, the tech
    was finally able to tell me what to do to fix the problem. They stayed on
    the phone with me the whole time, so I didn't have to keep calling back.
    Just reply if you are successful.

    Coffeecoco930

    Coffeecoco930, Sep 24, 2004