  1. thedinky1964

    thedinky1964 Guest

    i cannot access or sign into hotmail
    thedinky1964, Dec 1, 2004

    Gordon, Dec 1, 2004

    Hammerer, Dec 1, 2004

    gb, Dec 1, 2004

    Special Ed, Dec 1, 2004

    Old Gringo, Dec 2, 2004

    >i cannot access or sign into hotmail

    And? Is there someone who cares?
    ImhoTech, Dec 2, 2004
  8. thedinky1964

    Valverdez Guest

    "thedinky1964" <> wrote in message
    news:col4mn$qln$...
    >i cannot access or sign into hotmail

    I wonder if you have noticed that posting in a news group with the simple
    statement "i cannot access or sign into hotmail" is not going to get you
    much besides what you have gotten.

    A little more information would be helpful if you seriously want help.
    Example, you go to the hotmail home page and log on, then what happens,
    invalid password, server not responding or temporary unavailable, what ?????

    i cannot access or sign into hotmail is not enough information, really,
    think about it and get back here ...
    Valverdez, Dec 3, 2004