I can teach anyone how to do the 4 STEPS be your Dream

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Reynard, Nov 15, 2004.

  1. Reynard

    Reynard Guest

    "I can teach anyone how to get what they want out of life. The problem is
    I can't find anybody who can tell me what they want." -- Mark Twain "Today
    people in America can become whatever they want. Trouble is most don't
    know what they want." -- Earl Nightingale What do you want? Are you sick
    of the rat race? Are you tired of having someone else tell you what they think
    you're worth? Would you rather work from home, set you own hours, and pay
    yourself what you're really worth? We found the Perfect Home-based Business
    where you can work from home, set your own hours, and earn the kind of money
    you've always wanted to have! For four years running USANA has been voted
    best home based business¡K How much are you really worth? How much do you want to
    earn this year? When do you want to retire and with how much? Click on the tab above that says
    "Opportunity" and then the tab that says "Presentation" and see for yourself why this is the Perfect
    Home-base Business. When you're done, contact us to schedule a brief interview, and if you qualify
    you can start earning this week! We will train the right people. We're looking for a few people who
    can recognize a great opportunity when they see it, and who want to take action now! So if you're
    a tire kicker, then enjoy the music and please pass on this. If however, you're ready to take action
    now, then you'll benefit ten-fold over those who wait. So go ahead and view the presentation. Then,
    take Action! A Dream without Action becomes a Memory!

    http://reynard.usana.com

    Reynard, Nov 15, 2004